The focus of your role
We are looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts into our Payments Practice, based in London. These are permanent, fulltime positions and represent a unique opportunity to some to enhance their Payments Consulting career.
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 24,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership which create tangible value.
What you’ll do
- Payments Business and Systems Analysis
- Translate the customer needs into functional requirements
- Understanding the requirements to analyse the gaps and create a solution for implementation
- Creation of Functional Solution & design for Change Requests
- Work on detailed design of Interface mapping and write interface requirements documentations
- Managing individual work components as part of a larger project
- Prepare User guides, Business Cases, Training Material
- Giving Walkthrough to product management for functional / interface specification and following up on sign off
- Explain the functional / interface specification to the development team and provide support to functional doubts
- Providing functional support during System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience working in an IT Organisation as part of a Payments group, in the role of Business Analyst.
- Must have experiences in implementation of leading Payments Product at large banks
- Working experience of Global Payments (Non Card) Processing, Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, Automated Clearing House, Immediate / Urgent / Faster Payments
- Comprehensive understanding of end to end transaction processing in one or more Clearing and Settlement Systems
- Financial Messaging viz., SWIFT and/or ISO20022 Processing
- Working experience in Payments Systems Integration Project, Systems Integration and Interfacing with multiple banking Systems and Payment Networks
- Understanding of Payments value chain and associated knowledge of surrounding landscape applications
- Experience in writing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs), Functional Requirements Solution Documents (FRSDs), Interface Requirements Documents (IRDs) and Interface Requirements Solution Documents (IRSDs).
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with one or more industry leading payments products like Clear2Pay OPF, Fundtech GPP, Dovetail PSH
- Experience working with PSD2
Nice to have:
- Transaction Banking Domain Experience – Payments, Trade Finance, Billing & Pricing, Collections / Receivables and Corporate Liquidity Management, Statements, Reconciliations and Investigations
- Conversant with UML / Use Cases / Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Requirements Management Tools – IBM Rational RequisitePro, Requirements Center BluePrint, Borland CaliberRM
- Exposure to SQL, MS-Visio
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.