Title:- Digital Marketing Campaign Automation / Pardot Developer
Location:- Chicago IL
Duration:- Full time with benefits
- Candidate Should have at least 3 year of working experience in Pardot
- Experience building testing and executing end to end Marketing Automation campaigns and flows including Analytics
- Should have experience working with Pardot APIs
- Should have deep understanding of business unit modelling implementations data designing and migrations etc
- Understanding of business requirements and B2B Marketing automation implementation through Salesforce Pardot Application designing enhancements building validations and deployments
- Creating Pardot complex journeys through various Engagement Programs
- Working on Email module with email template creation content configuration personalization sender profile setup and test send validations
- Configuring landing Pages with personalization and dynamic content to be used for various marketing purposes
- Form building activities to configure and setup enriched forms to capture lead data used during B2B communications
- Implementing Custom redirects required for various business needs
- Prospect management Prospect field configurations and visitor data management
- Configuring Automation Rules and Segmentation lists based on prospect categorizations and to be used in various marketing communications
- User management role creation and group configuration for Pardot business users
- Application Integrations and co ordination with other Business teams like Salesforce CRM for enabling data flow between both the platforms
- Design build execute and optimize marketing programs and campaigns within Pardot and Salesforce com to deliver measurable results
- Create emails landing pages templates forms nurture programs lead scoring in accordance with industry best practices and Kaseya standards
- Test and QA marketing automation programs
- Manage the contact database upload lists maintain segmentation uphold data hygiene standards optimize email deliverability
- Oversee various technology integrations including CRM webinar platforms data enhancement tools etc
- Conduct A B and multivariate testing on subject lines creative and copy tests consistently meet or exceed ley performance indicators
- Measure track analyze and regularly report on the effectiveness of programs create projections and measure ROI
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini