An Overview for the role
In Packages Advisory Services, our time is spent working closely with clients to understand and resolve their business problems. As a Packages Business Change Consultant your creative thinking, analytical problem solving, passion, knowledge and practical experience of understanding and delivering business change is key to being successful. You will work with new and existing clients across various industries and across the globe to help solve multi-million-pound challenges and help them start their transformation journey while keeping users at the heart of the solution.
As a Packages Business Change Consultant, you will…
- Work alongside our customers to address the people aspects of package implementations and bespoke IT developments in primarily Advisory projects but also shaping the golden thread into delivery
- Take an active part in sales activity, presenting to customers and contributing to bids
- Work closely with Advisory Services Change Leadership Team to shape our change engagements and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers and our own teams and influence at board level
- Make a strong contribution to development of method and expand the knowledge base within the team
- Continue to develop our go-to-market and propositions
- Coach and develop our people, including our wider Business Change community.
Why this role?
As a Packages Business Change Consultant, you will be part of the Advisory team of diverse ERP Advisors and Consultants. You provide your expertise and experience in Business Change as well as a creative and advisory mindset to bring value and structure to our ERP Advisory approach.
As a Practice we truly believe that high performing teams can achieve more than a high performing individual, and as a senior team member you will champion this and your enthusiasm and passion will bring out the best in others, too. A key part of your role will also be to build further relationships with across Capgemini in the UK and globally to further build the strength and value of our ERP Advisory approach.
This role will allow you to continue to explore your knowledge and expertise of complex business transformations. It will stimulate your creativity to identify the best way to approach our clients’ challenges and build an engagement that enables the team to WOW them with our understanding of their business and the quality and detail of our recommendations.
- International experience
- Analytical thinking to truly understand and resolve our customer business challenges
- Engaging and enthusiastic communicator with strong interpersonal, presentation, and storytelling skills
- A willingness to make a difference to our team and your clients and bring your energy and enthusiasm to everything you do!
- Experience in sales and pre-sales initiatives including designing and selling engaging business change approaches that are relevant and resonate with our client
- Ability to drive creative collaboration where team members may have varying levels of knowledge and a diverse skillset
- Proven business experience through understanding the business fundamentals and the drivers
- Proven experience in the design and application of organisational change elements in technology-enabled change programmes, including:
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Change strategies including communication and learning
- Change impact and business readiness assessments
- Learning needs analysis and other education and learning activities
- Experience in ERP package implementations or other IT packages
About our Packages Advisory Services Practice
The Packages Advisory Services Practice is dedicated to helping our clients understand how their enterprise platform needs to evolve to enable their business strategy. Our small, entrepreneurial practice works closely with a wide range of experts across the SAP and Oracle practices, as well as with business process and strategy experts to help our clients identify and achieve their business ambitions through technology.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.