Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Our Client is one of the major retailers and producers of electricity and heat in Europe. Right now we are recruiting candidates who would like to be part of fantastic delivery team with option to take part in the transition of Procure to Pay processes. The scope involved covers processes Payment, Query/Help Desk and Spot Buy/Tactical Purchasing.
- Assures all monthly, weekly and daily deadlines are met in P2P processes
- Complies with established company criteria for accuracy
- Balancing to entries posted in ledger
- Communicate with vendors
- Performs P2P tasks according to the defined desktop procedures and defined targets
- Actively identifies improvement areas and propose new solutions
- Provides assistance to other team members, including new joiners training, ensuring that all work is done according to the agreed targets
- Works closely with the client and maintain good working relationship
- Very good English skills (B2)
- Very good Swedish skills (C1)
- Good analytical skills
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and stretch targets
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.