- Prior experience in Accounts Payable & Good with Accounts knowledge
- ERP Work experience – SAP, Oracle
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required
- Flexible about work content and timings and able to work independently with clients and colleagues required
- Handling Client Escalation emails
- Taking complete tasks related to KPI’s
- Should have the knowledge on the Sig Sigma (yellow belt)
- To co-ordinate with speakers & send Meeting invite
- To co-ordinate with Admin/IT to facilitate Day One Induction
- Uploading documents in tool and Archiving the SOP’s
- Collect, Validate & reconcile Statutory & Mandatory Documents related to process.
- Prepare various types of reports in Excel.
- Addressing various types of reporting queries.
- Make sure SLA's are green
- Responsible for preparation and validation of Monthly & Yearly reports.
- The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS),
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization
December 27, 2019