- Articulate the vision and value proposition to senior level clients (process and automation transformation) specifically targeting clients with global business services and/or SSCs
- Strong contribution to and best in class insights for an inspiring vision for digital supply chain transformation and change
- Exhibit leadership qualities with client personnel on a day to day basis whilst delivering projects
- Demonstrate personal capability and competence in pursuit of outstanding client delivery
- Strong contribution and insights on leading practice Targeted Operating Model (T.O.M) design, build and implementation
- Actively engage in presales activities and support Senior Executives on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
- 6-10 years of experience in supply chain / order management consulting or operations role with proven experience in leading transformation initiatives
- Functional: Expertise in customer order management, customer order fulfillment and master data management and their linkage with upstream supply chain processes like demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory planning, logistics planning and downstream processes like logistics execution, customer experience. In-depth knowledge of business processes in these areas is a must
- Analytical: Ability to analyze supply chain and customer operational data, high-level company financial to identify opportunities, develop insights and prepare business case.
- Technical: Knowledge of any one ERP and best of breed supply chain order management systems (OMS/OTM) like SAP Hybris, Sterling etc. Good knowledge of MS Excel and preparing PowerPoint presentations. Advanced knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong business acumen and execution experience in supply chain process and systems
- Strong decision making, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Very good judgement skills and ability to solve unstructured problems with assumptions.
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies.
- Ability to roll sleeves
- Experience in FMCG/CPG/Retail/Manufacturing industry. Multinational exposure is preferred
- MBA Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics /Engineering (preferred)
- Any relevant supply chain specific certifications like APICS (desirable)