Capgemini are leading the industry with the use of digital services, enhancing customer experience in CRM, Marketing, Commerce, business intelligence and Cloud services. Technologies are shaped for Enterprise clients to deliver solutions that provide core, forward-looking platforms for the next generations of business and rapidly enabling our clients’ new business opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and making customer relationship operations more relevant to today’s world.
Our Digital Customer Experience practice is now recruiting for a seasoned senior architect with deep knowledge of the Order Management domain, who can create, propose and mature architecture for our clients whilst utilising the in-place Enterprise Architecture up/down stream of the OMS platform. You’ll be responsible for setting the solution vision for Order Management, ensuring the OMS plays nicely with other systems, such as eCommerce platforms, databases, ERPs, payment gateways, and Warehouse Management Systems (to name a few), and providing thought leadership and providing thought leadership to our customers on modern order management solutions.
The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to:
- Leading the Architecture and Design of modern Order Management solutions
- Architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps to ensure optimal application performance
- Working with the Business and IT of our clients to understand current and future goals, recommend the technology stacks needed to meet those goals and collaborate on migration plans
- Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
- Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
- Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
- Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
- Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
- Support Sales teams to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Evidence of extensive experience as a Solution or Enterprise Architect for Order Management Systems such as IBM Sterling OMS, Manhattan Order Management, Salesforce OMS, Fluent Commerce, or related supply chain applications
- Comfortable leading the implementation of an Architecture with internal teams and partners, plus senior stakeholders within the client
- Architectural governance processes and practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs. Certification in one or more architecture methodologies such as TOGAF would be an advantage
- Knowledge of modern Enterprise e-commerce architecture patterns and approaches and applying them in different client contexts
- Knowledge of relevant security and compliance regulations
- Experience developing winning proposals, leading bid submissions, and presenting pitches by demonstrating how your solution achieves the customer vision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills; experience influencing C-level stakeholders with technical and non-technical backgrounds
Professional development. Accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And, although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals – you will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.