The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality, professional and proactive services in the Supply Chain Operations.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Responsible for service delivery of the areas assigned.
• Meeting the service level and maintaining the accuracy of the database.
• Working Knowledge of Computers
• Should be able to work in Citrix based environment.
• Knowledge of customer service, helpdesk and order fulfilment is desired
• Preferably having knowledge in the Supply Chain domain
• Bachelor’s degree
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Should have 2-4 years (A4)/ 1-2 years (A3) in contact center (phone, email, chat)
• Preferably should have worked in SCM Domain
• Self-motivated and can thrive when working independently
• Should have knowledge of common office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Should possess strong analytical skills
• Applicants must be flexible to work in shifts