- Strong knowledge of Oracle Unified Inventory Management (UIM) 7.X, UIM (cartridge development , Installation)
- Model logical as well as physical inventory in UIM cartridge
- Integration of UIM with upstream systems using web services, SFWS , Custom web services, UIM APIs
- UIM PSR model & be able to model logical as well as physical inventory in UIM cartridge
- Able to develop rule sets, extension points, etc in the cartridge.
- Able to develop Calculate Technical Actions for the services.
- Knowledge on conceptual modelling and Good knowledge of Network domain such as Cable
- Core skills in: UIM, Unix, Java, PL, SQL.
- Should have good working knowledge in UNIX / LINUX environment / Unix, Shell Scripts.
- Must be able to Experience troubleshooting/configuring base application packages.
- Must be able to install and maintain documentation standards.
- Ability to work independently based on inputs from LLD.