- Candidate should be experienced with Oracle application/standard forms (advantage would be P2P).
- Excel knowledge (VLOOKUP/PIVOT TABLE/daily needed excel functions) is a mandatory requirement.
- Should be having capacity of delivering independently and taking responsibility after 6-9 months of training as a team member.
- Prior working experience in Oracle.
- Should possess ability of writing SQL scripts at least to a minimum level.
- Should be aware of application design concepts including process design, form design including custom jsp, integration connectors etc.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, Strong problem solving and analytical skills required Experience in working with Support/Enhancement projects would be plus.