The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
At Capgemini, we believe in going on transformation journeys together. We collaborate closely with both clients and colleagues across various disciplines to deliver world class solutions. Our Oracle team seeks enthusiastic, talented individuals to join. Ideally, you are the kind of person who is excited about implementing Oracle’s modern Cloud applications, someone who enjoys designing and building solutions that will help our customers optimise their ways of working. You are a person that understands the benefits that Oracle Cloud offers businesses, these benefits include the modern and intuitive user interface and the inherent mobility, AI, and reporting capabilities of the platform. You work well with others and understand that the optimum way of working almost always emerges through exchanging ideas. You are also keen to learn from others and share your learnings, through the articles, news and podcasts we consume, the documentation we create, and the stories we share, so that the team grows together. We believe that there’s very little in the way of just doing it when it comes to experimenting with new technology; not only are you encouraged to explore your interests, develop new skills but you will also have access to our global and partner training materials, and you will be supported to get industry certifications.
Our Oracle team focuses also on individual flourishment, so we organize on a monthly basis practice and capability catchups where we share information, experiences and celebrate successes.
Let’s talk about your roles and responsibilities:
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders and engage in various activities such as
- You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, UAT support, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
- You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the Oracle technical design and migration process, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
- As Solution Architect, responsible for designing, developing and supporting solutions leveraging the latest versions of Oracle iPaaS and IaaS product stack.
- Capable of leading compelling solution development with clients on their integration strategies for cloud, hybrid and on premise solution.
- Lead and solution in wide variety of Oracle on premise and cloud products covering areas like Integration, Portal, Mobility, API, Business Process Management, Identity Management, Content Management.
- Support and participate in defining Migration strategy to move applications to the IaaS/PaaS.
- Support and participate in development of architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services and tools.
- Ensure solution feasibility and mitigate risk by leveraging subject matter experts in various domains.
- Define Integration Strategies and frameworks like security, governance, reporting for the proposed technical solutions.
- Develop proofs of concept to demonstrate proposed technical solutions.
- Propose customer roadmaps to realize the proposed solution.
- Develop GTM strategy for existing and new customers.
- Work on client-billable and pre-sales assignments to lead the solution development.
- Work with sales and delivery teams to ensure solutions are both sellable profitable.
- Support and participate to design and setup the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- We are looking for a talented, motivated, enthusiastic certified Oracle Architect responsible for designing, developing and supporting solutions leveraging the Oracle product stack in IaaS and PaaS, to join a high performing team.
- Demonstrable team spirit: a willingness to collaborate, learn and teach others
- Self-motivated and passionate about Oracle Cloud
- Stays relevant by maintaining knowledge of Oracle Cloud architecture, design, processes and practices
- One or more relevant Oracle Cloud certifications is strongly desired
- Technical expert with 10+ years of experience in in at least two of the areas – Infrastrcuture as a Service, Integration, BPM, API Management, Portal and Content and Experience Management, Identity Management.
- Ability to advise, lead & deliver the Oracle IaaS and iPaaS projects
- Cloud and Technology evangelist with a deep passion for technology, a love of learning new things and helping customers succeed.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment that’s constantly evolving and changing.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- A proven track record of success; developing and deploying creative technical solutions to business problems for or within large enterprise organizations
- Excellent ability to inspire & engage customers at all levels.
- Knowledge of SDLC and IT frameworks like ITIL, TOGAF, Agile.
- Strong understanding of Integration principles and design concepts.
- Experience in any two of these tools – OCI, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle BPM, Oracle Webcenter Portal, ADF, Identity Management, ODI
- Must have very sound understanding of design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture
- Strong Experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL.
- Good understanding of security concepts.
Plan and Support /Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks, solution packs.
- Experience in DevOps would be an added advantage.
- Must have strong demonstrable experience on pre-sales activities (RFI/RFP technical response), efforts estimates, EAI/SOA solutioning, defending high-level design/solution/architecture
- Strong understanding of Cloud adoption and migration to cloud for iPaaS.
- Demonstrated skill building deep technical relationships with executives and technical leads within customer or partner organizations.
- Strong, Fluent and confident communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate with offshore teams.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.