Any UK Base
Oracle’s current acquisition strategy and the increasing adoption of Cloud is creating a breadth of new opportunities with our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the Digital & Cloud market. As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Main Purpose Of Role
We are seeking an experienced consultant to join our expanding Oracle Cloud HCM / ERP team to lead and deliver Oracle Cloud Taleo Recruitment projects for a range of clients.
• You will need to work with the client to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud Taleo Recruitment capabilities and processes.
• Support the client through the implementation and transition to the new applications.
• Understand the client’s recruitment business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
• Client interaction and you must have good analysis, interpersonal and communication skills.
• A key emphasis is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client
Skills and Experience
• Must have excellent knowledge of Oracle Cloud Taleo Recruitment
• Must have experience of at least two complete Oracle Taleo Recruitment implementations.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to organise and plan own work and work effectively as part of a large team.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to use the UOM / AIM implementation methods and deliverables.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.