- The candidate should have at least 5+ years of Experience in Oracle Retail – RMS
- The RMS analyst will be dedicated and as an Oracle Retail Senior Software Engineer to provide
- technical assistance, review clarifies functional & technical requirements for Oracle Retail
- Merchandising application – RIB with following responsibilities
- Reviews & clarifies functional & technical requirements & designs with Implementation Partners
- (e.g. Oracle) Alshaya Business Analysts and Solution Architects.
- Actively participate in the configuration discussions and defect triaging and align with teams for
- appropriate solutions.
- Provides technical assistance and support for queries and issues raised by the business and
- other IT functions related to Oracle solutions.
- Should have strong experience in one or more of these Oracle Retail modules – RMS, ReSA, RPM, RIB
- Should have knowledge of batch schedulers
- Create and review end to end test scenarios and scripts to verify business logic of new or
- modified programs and mitigate post implementation failures.
- Collaborates with internal/external parties to support capabilities of Oracle Retail.
- Develops technical design documents and configuration artifacts, as necessary.
- Develop custom extensions and integration across RMS, RPM, ReIM, ReSA, and RIB with
- other applications. (should have hands on Exp. in at least in any 2 modules)