Manchester, Aston or Treforest office based, depending on candidate’s home location (additional travel may be required to varied UK locations)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
The UK AMS Delivery capability is globally-renowned for sustained client service and delivery excellence.
What makes us different?
- We have a unique focus that sets us apart from our competitors: A dedicated Application Management/Outsourcing Sales and Sector team
- Capgemini employees live the company’s values, including boldness, fun and modesty: Our customers really like this as it is embodied in the people we put forward onto our engagements
- We empower our people so that they, as well as Capgemini, can deliver results
We are an assignment-based organisation. Flexibility is intrinsic to our way of working, enabling our people to gain the experience they need to progress their careers.
The Oracle Procurement and Inventory Lead functional analyst is expected to be able to help Capgemini’s client with answering queries, resolving issues and incidents and providing best practice where required. The candidate will also work on requests for changes and enhancements. The candidate will be expected to have a strong knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite and/or Oracle Fusion in the following modules Purchasing, iProcurement and Inventory. The candidate is expected to be able to work independently and as part of a team, being able to demonstrate an ability to develop other colleagues.
Providing Functional consultancy in the area of Oracle Applications, primarily around Oracle Purchasing modules including, but not restricted to, the following:
- Resolution of incidents/problems for the client
- Assisting with upgrades to newer versions of the application
- Creating/updating functional specifications and testing of fixes and enhancements
- Liaising internally with DBA and Development teams and help desk and externally with client staff
- Liaising with Oracle Support
- Following ITIL processes such as incident/problem and change management procedures
- The applicant will require Police NPPV level 3 vetting
- Good knowledge of Oracle processes around Purchasing, iProcurement and Inventory
- At least 3-5 years experience of Oracle E-Business Suite applications or Fusion Applications
- Proven track record in determination and interpretation of client business requirements and mapping those requirements to Oracle E-Business Suite functionality
- Good knowledge of business processes in the Procure to Pay areas
- Client-facing experience
- Good general IT skills
- Experience in Oracle Purchasing, iProcurement and Inventory
- Experience of working in a Support environment
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.