Position Type: FTE/Contract
Job Location: NYC, NY
Exp Level: 4 – 8 years
Role: Oracle Developer
Oracle developer with AML or Mantas
Capgemini world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Currently we are looking for Pl/ sql developer to deliver innovative solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients in NYC, NY
· 7 plus years in oracle SQL, Oracle PL /SQL
· Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
· Strong in partitions and Performance Tuning
· Knowledge of UNIX and Perl Scripting
· Good to have Autosys Knowledge
· Strong Debugging skills
Technical Skills Required:
1) Need strong knowledge on Oracle Basics (Also explaining how the Insert/Update/Delete/Commit/Rollback is working in background of Oracle)
2) Need strong knowledge in PL/SQL (Packages, Procedures, and Functions) with advance Oracle 11g release
3) Strong knowledge in Oracle Performance Tuning (Analysing, Trouble Shooting, Fixing)
4) Strong knowledge in Analytical Functions, Table Partitions (Partition Pruning, Interval Partitioning)
5) Strong knowledge Import/Export using IMPDB/EXPDB
6) Strong knowledge in SQL Loader (Direct/Conventional Path methods)
7) Knowledge on 11g New features
8) Knowledge on Basic UNIX Commands and Programming knowledge in UNIX Shell scripting .
9) Experience in AML/mantas preferred.
10) Knowledge of Capital Markets would be an added advantage
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong client communication skills
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law