Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
The person, who will apply for this position needs to be very good at communication with others and have a great will for work. We are looking for people, who are kind and ready for delivering help to others. Assertiveness and self- confidence is a must. As Oracle Database Lead Technician you will need to be able to work under time pressure and be ready for multitasking.
- Oracle DB provisioning administration
- DB access right management
- Experience with managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views
- Experience with performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels
- Experience with Monitoring & tuning DB performance
- Knowledge of Operating Systems
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for Oracle DB
- Knowledge of Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
- Understanding of underlying infrastructure
- Knowledge of Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Knowledge of Data Guard replication technologies
- Experience with Database infrastructure designing
- Knowledge of SQL language including relational database configuration
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Exadata platform
Currently we are looking for a Oracle Database Lead Technician with knowledge of Oracle Database infrastructure who wants to join our new team for one of the biggest company from the the pharma sector.
This job offer is for professionals, who have skills, knowledge and experience in Oracle Database infrastructure.
As Database Lead Technician, you will be responsible together with DB architects for planning major changes in DB infrastructure, including Performance Management, Capacity Management, Monitoring, Provisioning, Utilization forecasting, troubleshooting DB-related problems, hardware support, and maintaining services catalog related to DB infrastructure. You will also work as Technical Leader and SME for the rest of the team.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing