The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
We allocate enough time to develop new and relevant Oracle skills by providing access to Oracle learning portals and materials. We challenge all our Oracle resources to achieve and maintain Oracle certifications. In addition, we encourage our resources to grow more broadly by undertaking training and certifications in disciplines such as Core Consulting, SAFe Agile, DevOps and Project Management. This gives us the required expertise that our clients expect from us. We also encourage people to document the work achieved in their previous projects, provide feedback on the challenges they faced and present it to the team. We believe it makes everyone grow. Our Oracle team focuses also on individual flourishment, so we organize on a monthly basis practice and capability catchups where we share information, experiences and celebrate successes.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the technical implementation on Oracle Integration Cloud, Microservices, APIs and Data Integration Platform Cloud services.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders and engage in various activities such as
- You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including Development, technical configuration, documentation and unit testing of technical components and testing support, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
- You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Integration Cloud implementation and upgrade, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
- Define Integration Strategy and architecture for Cloud to Cloud and Cloud to On-Premise integrations.
- Design, develop and support integrations and web services on Oracle Integration Cloud, Data Integration Platform Cloud, Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus.
- Build and support APIs on Oracle API Gateway, Process Cloud.
- Integrate with various client and third party systems using technology and application adapters.
- Develop high level design and technical specifications aligned to defined requirements and functional specifications
- Adhere to client’s documented development process and standards for Integration development and governance standards.
- Prepare deployment instructions for technical components and support the change migration activities if required
- Support testing activities e.g. defect resolution
- Clarify requirements with functional analyst or other team members when necessary
- Design, code, test and document Oracle ERP based technical solutions and integrations
- Recommend innovative solutions to improve efficiency of existing or proposed solutions
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
The Oracle Integration Cloud Lead will work with the Oracle Integration Cloud (ICS, PCS, VBCS) or SOA CS products to integrate SaaS to SaaS and SaaS to on-premise applications, build process and extensions and will require the following skills:
- Should have atleast 8+ years of total work experience on intergation projects with strong Communication, collaboration and Presentation skills.
- Having industry certifications like TOGAF or Oracle certified Architect will be useful.
- At least one end to end cloud SaaS /PaaS / IaaS implementation project
- Must have very sound & in-depth understanding of SOA/EAI/ESB concepts, SOA Governance, Event Driven Architecture, J2EE design patterns, frameworks and Enterprise Architecture
- Strong understanding and experience on API design, build and governance.
- Knowledge of Integration frameworks offered by Oracle EBS, Oracle SaaS products
- Advanced understanding of Oracle PaaS offerings and Architecture
- Basic understanding of integration Security and Oracle Offering
- Basic understanding of Oracle IaaS portfolio
- Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL and messaging technologies like JMS, MQ.
- Strong working experience with Oracle SOA and Oracle Service Bus implementation. Oracle 12c is preferred.
- Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications, etc in the solution
- Provide technical expertise, guidelines and leadership in the development and implementation of integration solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Good to have experience in DevOps, SOA Governance.
- Must have strong demonstrable experience on pre-sales activities (RFI/RFP technical response), efforts estimates, EAI/SOA solutioning, defending high-level design/solution/architecture
- Good to have exposure to creation of reusable assets, frameworks and solution packs.
- Strong, Fluent and confident communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate with offshore teams.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.