Hiring for the Oracle Identity Access Manager role for our Bangalore branch.
We are in urgent need of a candidate who has no more than 60 days notice period and willing to join us at our Cloud Practice(Will get a good exposure working on Cloud Computing as well)
• Strong knowledge on Oracle Identity & Access Manager and Strong Knowledge in ForgeRock
• Strong knowledge on creating web gates and deploying webgates.
• Knowledge on Oracle Adaptive Access Manager
• experience in end-to-end Test Environment Management
• Knowledge on Capacity Management, Incident Management and Release Management
• Excellent Stakeholder management at multiple levels
• Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Installation of Oracle Security Stack/ Oracle Identity Governance (Includes OIM,OAM,OAAM,OHS,OID,OVD)
• Experience in requirements gathering, design, development and implementation
• Experience with different Oracle Identity Manager Connector (OIMC): Microsoft Active Directory Connector, Exchange Connector, Database Application Table Connector, RACF connector and AS/400 Connector
• Experience in creating policies.
• SSL knowledge and webgate knowledge on OHS
• Experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
• Experience with entitlement and role access troubleshooting from end-to-end resolution.
• Experience in modifying entitlement access in alignment with security policies and standards.
• Experience in provisioning and de-provisioning of OIM/OAM accounts Authenticator
• Experience in working enterprise web applications.
• Strong knowledgeable working on multiple platforms such as active directory, unix and mainframe.
• Hands on experience on unix commands
• Ability to troubleshoot any system failures, identify root cause and fix issues.
• Must be able to ensure platform stability and maintain maximum operational time and also ensure security integrity of the operating environment.