The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
At Capgemini we are proud of our diverse team of professionals providing the right expertise to our clients in all aspects of the projects we deliver. We work with an impressive range of clients globally to assist them in delivering their business outcomes with an emphasis on innovation and progressive technology. We are looking for expressions of interest for the role of Oracle HCM Functional Consultant with salary up to $106k including superannuation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of offerings within Oracle HCM Cloud pillar.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle HCM Cloud Functional capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their HR department.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, UAT support, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
- You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the HR processes solution design, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations, and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- The role requires expert understanding of the Oracle HCM cloud offerings- Global HR, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Talent Management & Performance Management
- Solid understanding of at least two other major Oracle HCM offerings desired- Absence Management, Benefits, Time & Labour, Onboarding etc.
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle HCM Cloud implementation and must be aware of Oracle modern best practice processes across HR and Talent management.
- The ability to understand HCM business processes, requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Ability to provide consulting and advisory services on different initiatives and help customers develop their HCM strategy and roadmap
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- Should be adept at producing functional design documents and communicating with technical teams and other stakeholders within a project setup.
- Ability to provide functional inputs for Integration and Data Migration design
- Strong, Fluent, and confident communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate with offshore teams and manage offshore delivery.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.