- Experienced with at least one of the modules within Oracle HCM Cloud (whether you are a junior analyst with a first experience or a senior HRIS consultant)? Being certified as an Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation Specialist is always a big plus!
- Passionate about combining HR and IT in your daily work activities?
- Highly valuing teamwork as part of your career?
- Having an analytical mindset and are you critical on delivering high quality in your work?
- Eager to keep learning and developing your professional competencies?
- Keen to focus on results and make it happen?
- A trusted advisor for customers with good communication skills?
- Flexible and in control of your own planning?
- Motivated to have fun at work and love your career?
- Fluent in English, and Dutch and/or French?
Then we might be just looking for you to join our dynamic HRIS team!
What kind of job would you be applying for?
As an Oracle HCM Cloud consultant at Capgemini, you will have the opportunity to participate in every phase of an end-to-end implementation for HR customers, depending on your skills, expertise and preferences.
There is literally an enormous diversity of tasks and responsibilities that come with this function, we’ll summarize the main ones for you:
- Familiarization and analysis: gather requirements from the customer, advise on different possibilities within the solution, demonstrate the product and best practice solution towards our customers, guide the customer on its business challenges by thinking creatively and seeing opportunities, and design their HR processes within the software
- Build, validate and deploy: configure the requirements and processes within the Oracle HCM Cloud system, integrate different modules, validate and test the entire solution, support data migration tasks, support building integrations, confirm solution with the customer, prepare the customer for go-live and provide hypercare
- Innovate: provide customer support after go-live, try to optimize and innovate the customer’s HR solution by leveraging newly released features
- Training: help the customer to understand the implemented solution, both from business and technical point of view, prepare training material, provide classroom trainings if requested
- Coordination: project management and planning, leading a team, coaching and training colleagues, test approach and coordination, participation in (pre-)sales processes
What do you get in return?
You will join an enthusiastic team of HRIS consultants. The way our customers do HR is rapidly changing. New technologies have a major impact on how employees and managers communicate with each other and with their company. HR needs to adapt its strategy, processes and technologies. Capgemini is a leading implementation partner of best in class HRIS (e.g. Oracle HCM Cloud, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors) to add more value to the business of our customers.
As an employer, Capgemini is not your average consulting company. We value our people and provide a great place to work. We believe it is important to focus on your personal development: we both know you are good, how about getting even better? Within the Capgemini career framework, you can develop and grow into several directions. You will work at a consulting firm where it is about content, drive, teamwork and encouraging personal input. In short: the people are great and the work is fulfilling!
Are you excited to join our team?
Excellent, we want to meet you too! Apply now and let’s sit together to see how we can make a match between your aspirations and our opportunities.