Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 200,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini, we believe in going on transformation journeys together. We collaborate closely with both clients and colleagues across various disciplines to deliver world class solutions. Our Oracle team seeks enthusiastic, talented individuals to join. Ideally, you are the kind of person who is excited about implementing Oracle’s modern Cloud applications, someone who enjoys designing and building solutions that will help our customers optimise their ways of working. You are a person that understands the benefits that Oracle HCM Cloud offers businesses, these benefits include the modern and intuitive user interface and the inherent mobility, AI, and reporting capabilities of the platform. You work well with others and understand that the optimum way of working almost always emerges through exchanging ideas. You are also keen to learn from others and share your learnings, through the articles, news and podcasts we consume, the documentation we create, and the stories we share, so that the team grows together. We believe that there’s very little in the way of just doing it when it comes to experimenting with new technology; not only are you encouraged to explore your interests, develop new skills but you will also have access to our global and partner training materials, and you will be supported to get industry certifications.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of offerings within Oracle HCM Cloud pillar.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle HCM Cloud capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their HR department.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, UAT support, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
- You will be expected to architect scalable HCM Cloud solution for our customers and lead project teams in delivering solution while demonstrating strong desire to take customer stakeholders on their adoption journey.
- You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the HR processes solution design, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations, and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- The role requires expert understanding of the Oracle HCM cloud offerings- Global HR, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Talent Management & Performance Management
- Solid understanding of at least two other major Oracle HCM offerings desired- Absence Management, Benefits, Time & Labour, Onboarding etc.
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle HCM Cloud implementation and must be aware of Oracle modern best practice processes across HR and Talent management.
- You will be able to understand and advise on HR business processes, requirements and then architecting scalable system solutions, resolving business problems.
- Ability to provide consulting and advisory services on different initiatives and help customers develop their HCM strategy and roadmap
- As a senior member you will be expected to lead teams and be active member of delivery governance structure
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- Should be adept at producing functional design documents and communicating with technical teams and other stakeholders within a project setup.
- Ability to provide functional inputs for Integration and Data Migration design
- Strong, Fluent, and confident communication skills.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.