- Good functional experience in Fusion SCM.
- Purchasing & Inventory, Quote to Cash, Configure, Price, Quote, Order Management.
- Understanding of Cloud integrations with on premise applications and other cloud applications will be an added advantage.
- Consultant should have good communication skills for direct interactions with client key super users.
- Consultant should possess good troubleshooting skills and have worked atleast on 2 support projects.
- Responsibilities included the Setup of Inventory Organizations.
- Defining & attaching templates, specifying the right attributes for the item at item definition.
- Defining Sub Inventory.
- Implementing Lots and assigning items to the sub inventories.
- Defining Position Hierarchy.
- Set up of Purchasing / Receiving options.
- Defining Buyers, Positional hierarchies, approval routing, and receiving options
- Setup of Customers, Defining Order Types and integration with different options of Processing of Sales Orders.
- Document Assignment.