Being a Application developer at Capgemini means being part of a talented Admin team and putting your skills to the test by working on mission-critical applications for a wide variety of global clients to ensure highly available, efficient and a robust infrastructure setup.
As a Fusion MW Developer you work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We expect you to
- Be experienced in Oracle SOA/ODI development, must be capable of delivering a high standard work and adhere to best practice
- Be responsible for development and implementation of various integration services as per Business and client requirements
- Be bble to create and maintain the project related documentations (such as Technical Specification, Deployment Instructions, Operational Guide, User manuals, etc.)
- Be capable of building automation scripts for service build, deployment , testing, monitoring
We’re looking for applicants who:
- Have hands-on experience Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, Mediator, JCA adaptors), SOAP/REST based Web Services, Job Scheduling and Monitoring are Mandatory
- Have strong knowledge and experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, REST, JSON, WADL,WSDL technologies
- Have good communication, demonstration and Problem solving skills
- have reasonably good knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and data-replication (knowledge modules) architecture and design
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.