Configuration and Release Manager is an important role in the highly complex and integrated setup we have with our clients. Your skills will be put to test to deliver the releases in co ordination with other teams in a timely and efficient manner.
As a Configuration and Release Manager you work with leading-edge technology and global brands. We expect you to
- To be responsible for maintaining information about Configuration Items required in delivering Fusion Middleware/IT services
- To be responsible for defining and recommending adequate Configuration Management process disciplines to the project team
- To manage the whole configuration management referential, servers, tools, process and rules to be used by the delivery team
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team/project goals
- Able to train delivery and support teams and ensure continuous improvement of CM practices
- Provide recommendation to development teams about best practices, new tools that may be used to improve efficiency
We’re looking for applicants who:
- Would perform installation, configuration and service deployments of complex, clustered SOA and OSB test and production environments
- Would maintain and own the logical model, containing the components of the IT infrastructure and their associations
- Would be able to handle and perform administration, security checks, network infrastructure setting and integration service deployments
- Would recommend configurations to project for optimal server performance and throughput
- Would be able to establish and provide metrics, Perform Audit, report activity
- Develop standard knowledge management and transfer policies, articles, templates and training
- Deliver management performance reporting for client and FMW teams
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: email@example.com
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now