Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM/ Manufacturing Consultant
An overview of the role
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM / Manufacturing consultant to join our expanding Oracle Functional team to lead and deliver Oracle SCM / Manufacturing projects for a range of clients.
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud modules.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their Supply Chain and Manufacturing function.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
- You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes, solution design, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
Why this role?
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Fusion Cloud Manufacturing and Supply Chain applications and processes.
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Cloud SCM / Manufacturing implementation.
- The ability to understand business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- The following qualifications / experience are desirable:
- Oracle SCM / Manufacturing Implementation Specialisation
- Experience in the Manufacturing sector
- Experience of designing and implementing global multi country / language Oracle solutions.
- Oracle Cloud experience
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our forward thinking SCM team and build tomorrows future.
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.