Title: Oracle Financials Cloud (10572700_956764)
Location : Chicago,IL (WFH presently – relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Assisting in designing applications required to automate business processes and meet business needs
- The resulting design may be required to run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages and custom components
- Utilizing Best Practices in the critical evaluation and selection and or development of the software components and hardware requirements of ERP Platform
- Applications related quality performance availability scalability and integrity
- Also responsible for the functional interface to applications and for ensuring application usability
- Enabling Application Cloud Modernization Solution Design and Delivery by participating in Modernization
- Migration architecture solution for Finance ERP Platform
- Design of the Modernization strategy tools application database and integration components
- Contributes with the team to adopt right tools for various migration methods for re host re factor re architect re platform containerization etc Information
- Experienced architect on ERP Financial services responsible for analysing and translating market insights business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint for modernization of ERP Financial services
- Leads competitive research and analysis on migration and modernization of ERP Financial application products Interprets client needs and use case scenarios translates needs into differentiating and innovative ERP Financial services offering architecture
- Provides a long term and short-term roadmap in line with migration and modernization services to cloud
- Discusses requirements with development sales and delivery teams and updates requirements to reflect feedback in the roadmap
- Ensures ERP Financial offering services architecture and design is optimized for digital discovery consumption and extensibility
- Works with enterprise architect information security application infrastructure teams to produce an optimal conceptual and cost-effective migration and modernization architectural design on ERP Financial services
- Documents the ERP Financial services architecture design
- Owns and documents the overall ERP Financial services application architecture based on industry standard architectural frameworks
- Develops a migration and modernization capability road map on ERP financial services of the enterprise portfolio from current to future state
- Experience of Financial transformations with Oracle
- Has knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Experience with Data and Solution Architecture
- Experience with Peoplesoft Oracle or similar ERP Platforms
- Ability to drive pattern identification estimation and modernization of the workloads to be modernized migrated to the target ERP Cloud environment
- Integrate applications with existing systems ensure effective integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.