Any UK Base
An overview of the role
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Financials Business Analyst to join our expanding Oracle SaaS team to support the finance transformation for our wide range of clients.
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud Financials.
- To help achieve this, you will need to work closely with client process owners and subject matter experts performing discovery work such as identifying user needs and pain points or developing personas and user journey maps.
- You will introduce them to standard Oracle processes and leading industry practise to redesign and validate the future process state and support the identification of change impacts and benefit improvement opportunities.
- You will work closely with both the client and functional teams to support end users in their understanding and transformation to the new solution.
- You may also be involved with supporting technical implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, documentation, testing and training.
• The role requires strong business analysis, user research and process improvement skills.
• You must have experience of using these skills on at least one Oracle Financials implementation.
• A good understanding of finance accounting and reporting processes.
• Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
• The following experience and qualifications are desirable:
o Experience of working with Oracle Cloud Financials
o Professional accountancy qualifications or accountancy background.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.