Any UK base
Oracle’s current acquisition strategy and the growing adoption of cloud is building a breadth of opportunities with our customers to take their current IT systems to the Digital and Cloud market. However, we also recognise that many customers have an active footprint in Oracle’s world-renowned eBusiness Suite applications.
As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these creative and innovative solutions and we understand that core to our client’s requirements is the ability for our consultants to articulate these leading-edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
As an Oracle EBS Developer with deep knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite, you will take a lead development and design role in the delivery of Oracle ERP systems based on both, on-premises & cloud-based architectures. You will have a key focus on EBS integration, customization and extension to help our clients to implement their complex requirements.
Additionally, you need to be eager to developer and learn new technologies to become provisioned in both Cloud and On-Premise. To be part of our team means the opportunity to learn to extend SaaS with PaaS using VBCS, Hybrid Integration between Cloud and On-Premise using Oracle Integration Cloud, APIs/Microservices, RPA amongst others.
• Operate as a Senior Developer in complex Oracle ERP implementations, both on-premises and cloud-based using Oracle eBusiness Suite and associated extension/customisation technologies (such as OAF, Java, Workflow, Reports, etc).
• Design and implement performant and scalable integration or extension solutions to client problems
• Guide clients to deliver effective eBusiness Suite solutions
• Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in-cross discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK.
• Take responsibility for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to any offshore development teams which may be working on large implementations alongside UK resources.
• Support key test cycles, SIT, UAT and liaise with senior stakeholders.
• Defect resolution and artefact management
• Experience and a proven track record of large-scale Oracle on premise and/or cloud implementation projects
• Expertise with Oracle E-Business Suite
• Good understanding of multiple modules within Oracle E-Business Suite (such as HR/Payroll, Finance, Procurement) and experience in developing integrations and customizations in these modules.
• Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite API’s and open interfaces
• Expertise with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL
• Expertise with SOA Suite
• Knowledge of OAF, Workflow, Forms & Reports, BI Publisher is preferred but not mandatory
• Good communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
• Able to build productive relationships with clients and peers
• Passion and a genuine interest in technology
• SC Cleared or able to obtain SC clearance
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.