The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
At Capgemini, we believe in going on transformation journeys together. We collaborate closely with both clients and colleagues across various disciplines to deliver world class solutions. Our Oracle team seeks enthusiastic, talented individuals to join. Ideally, you are the kind of person who is excited about implementing Oracle’s modern Cloud applications, someone who enjoys designing and building solutions that will help our customers optimise their ways of working. You are a person that understands the benefits that Oracle packaged solutions offer businesses, these benefits include the modern and intuitive user interface and the inherent mobility, AI, and reporting capabilities of the platform. You work well with others and understand that the optimum way of working almost always emerges through exchanging ideas. You are also keen to learn from others and share your learnings, through the articles, news, and podcasts we consume, the documentation we create, and the stories we share, so that the team grows together. We believe that there’s very little in the way of just doing it when it comes to experimenting with new technology; not only are you encouraged to explore your interests, develop new skills but you will also have access to our global and partner training materials, and you will be supported to get industry certifications.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing and enhancing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of offerings within Oracle E-Business Suite application.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs, stakeholders to respond and provide resolution to application and users issues within a timebound SLA
- You will be responsible for a broad range of support, maintenance and major/minor enhancement including requirements gathering, configuration, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, UAT support, and transition activities
- You will need to be a good communicator, proactive, responsible, and able to handle pressure situation.
- A good team player adept at working in offshore/onshore model who gets ownership to get the work done.
- You will have eagerness learn customer’s solution landscape and become an SME of the solution and proactively suggest areas of improvements, highlight pain points etc.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 6 + years’ experience as oracle apps functional consultant
- Must have worked on O2C, P2P cycle in R12.
- Strong functional knowledge in AP, AR, GL, FA, CM, OM, iExpense. Should know PO, iProcurement basic functionalities
- Awareness of Oracle technical components like PL/SQL queries etc. is desirable
- Has at least 3 implementation experience.
- Need to work with Business team to understand business requirements.
- Able to gather business requirement, create design solutions and conduct design walk-thru sessions with business
- Able to manage production support incident tickets, requests, and its resolution. Work with team around problem management and Root cause analysis, and change management.
- Should have strong integration experience, worked on interfaces design and solutions, form personalisations and custom solutions with to meet business requirement
- Should be able to communicate and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- should be able to close gaps with business process and system behaviour by giving custom solutions or should have strong convincing power
- Strong, fluent, and confident communication skills
- Should be able communicate with offshore team and manage delivery
- Should already have onsite work experience is added advantage
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.