The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
At Capgemini we are proud of our diverse team of professionals providing the right expertise to our clients in all aspects of the projects we deliver. We work with an impressive range of clients globally to assist them in delivering their business outcomes with an emphasis on innovation and progressive technology.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Develop technical specifications aligned to defined requirements and functional specifications
- Adhere to client’s documented development process and standards for Oracle e-Business suite development
- Prepare deployment instructions for technical components and support the change migration activities if required
- Support testing activities e.g. defect resolution
- Clarify requirements with functional analyst or other team members when necessary
- Conduct peer reviews for other development works
- Document code changes in an easy and maintainable manner
- Perform unit testing for code changes, including the automation of unit testing
- Perform impact analysis for code changes against current system configuration/CEMLIs, resolve conflicts and obtain advice on the solution design before development
- Implement and roll out developed solutions within the following modules: Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Service Contract, Install Base, Depot Repair, Inventory, Logistics, Receiving, Shipping, Finance (AP/AR/GL/CM/FA/Inventory Costing)
- Design, code, test and document Oracle ERP based technical solutions and integrations
- Recommend innovative solutions to improve efficiency of existing or proposed solutions
- Develop unit test scripts and support SIT and UAT test phases
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 7+ Years of Oracle E-Business Suite project implementation and/or production support experience
- Oracle EBusiness Suite R12 knowledge especially TCA
- PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Report, XML, Java and in shell scripting
- Technical components knowledge in Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Service Contract, Install Base, Depot Repair, Supply Chain, Finance
- Experience of development of Oracle e-Business Suite integrations to other third-party applications
- Strong, Fluent and confident communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate with offshore teams.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.