Role – Oracle Documaker Consultant
Location- Chicago, IL
Type – Full time
Capgemini is looking for candidates who are at the forefront of their industry and produce innovative software solutions.
You will be responsible for the professional delivery of Oracle Documaker electronic document automation solution to clients including composition of forms and development of rules, logic. Excellent organization and communication skills required as well as strong technical knowledge.
• Participate in requirements gather for strategic initiatives.
• Consults and provides recommended Oracle Documaker solutions at customer sites.
• Drives the installation and configuration of Oracle Documaker products on customer sites.
• Assists in gather and authoring customer requirements
• Develops Oracle Documaker resources utilizing best practises
• Develops and tests Documaker forms during forms authoring
• Develops the data mapping and formatting
• Authors Design and Requirement specifications
• Contributes to post-project reviews.
• Contributes to customer implementation document
• Interfaces with client in professional manner
• Mentors team members on product knowledge
• Works with appropriate team members to achieve successful project completion.
• Leads initiative in learning the application of Oracle Documaker products in vertical market space
• Work on multiple projects concurrently to meet and exceed customer requests
• Recommend best practises and standards for integration of systems, develop target solution roadmaps
Desired Skills & Experience
• Must have strong experience in Forms design and development experience in Documaker Studio 11.5 and/or 12.X
• Understands data transformation process and implement data mapping using XML models
• Experience with Documaker Rules Process
• Experience with DAL scripting languages
• Set-up / configuration of Documaker files
• Experience with Documaker OnDemand EWPS/IDS Docupresentment) and Batch Process
• Good understanding of Documerge Architecture (Rulebase, EDL, VLAM, DTN and VDR)
• Exposure to Documerge to Documaker migrations patterns and relevant experience is Plus
• Exposure to Calligo (IStream) Author, Assembly and Publisher and relevant experience is Plus
• Experience in managers in Documaker such as (at least 3 years) —
o Business Definition manager/Definition manager
o Group manager Form/List manager
o Image manager/Sections manager
o Logo manager/Graphics manager
o Script manager/Trigger manager
o Form Manager
• Java/J2EE experience
• Unix Shell Scripting skills
• Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle
• Application Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere (Desirable)
• Exposure to other Document Composition tools such as HP Exstream, Thunderhead, Cincom, DOC1, EMC Expressions
• Advanced functional knowledge of document creation and delivery processes (e.g. data acquisition, formatting, print, electronic delivery, archival, imaging, fulfilment processes)
• Experience working with integrated on and off shore team
• Logical and analytical problem solving skills
• Excellent client delivery approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude
• Experience implementing large complex corporate projects involving policy development, statements or regulatory documents
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodologies
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of enterprise
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now