A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. People matter, results count.
What you’ll do
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud SaaS applications and reporting solutions.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud applications reporting capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their reporting function.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including design, configuration, demonstrations, documentation, report development, testing, training, knowledge transfer, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
- You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the reporting solutions, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
What you’ll bring
- The role requires a strong understanding of the native reporting capabilities in the Oracle Cloud SaaS applications, primarily OTBI.
- Additional skills and experience in BIP, Essbase, Financial Reporting Studio or EPBCS would be desirable.
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Cloud Implementation in a lead report consultant role and experience of developing OTBI reports and dashboards for Oracle Cloud Financials, HCM and Procurement.
- The ability to understand typical business reporting and management information processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- Current UK Government SC clearance is required for this role and UK (Not dual) Nationality
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.