• 3 to 6 years to Oracle Cloud Technologies, Design, Build, Automation and DevOps CI/CD.
• Expert in building OCI, OCI-C landscapes – Comportment, network architecture, VPN/Peering (on-premises, Azure, AWS, Oracle), Load Balancer, Public/Private, Shared Services like EDR, Backup, Monitoring, Patching & Storage Solutions
• Delivery Experience to workload migration (Platform, middleware, Application) solution Implementation, Administration and Operations between Cloud
• Extensive experience to Oracle Database Technologies – Exadata, DBaaS (Platform), DB on VMs, Database Backup/Restore in High Availability.
• Experience in Linux Administration and Scripting.
• Extensive experience in Infrastructure Code (Terraform or Cloudformation)
• Knowledge in Security Layer – WAF, CDN, DNS, SSL, etc.,
• Knowledge of emerging technologies, various platforms, tools and products and on-premises environments.
• Awareness of industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
• Experience of working in/with multi-vendor, partners, and stakeholders.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure