- Must have at least one CC&B implementation experience with end-to-end implementation experience and total of minimum 3 years’ experience in Oracle CC&B.
- Able to discuss CC&B requirements and arrive at a solution with customers, sound knowledge in modules like cis, billing, payments, meter read and meter management, overdue process etc.
- Map the requirements with CC&B functionality and well versed in methodology to derive tweaks via configuration in product functionality to avoid customization.
- Able to troubleshoot production issues by viewing logs.
- Sound knowledge of CC&B database, good with Oracle SQL.
- Ability to guide the technical developers to get the custom solution developed and well tested.
- Can guide a team of developers to code from the External designs.
- Able to design new interfaces and guide the development team to build them for Change Requests (CR).
- Experience in Oracle CC&B configurations.
- Able to create External Designs documents and conceptual solutions in CC&B.
- Knowledge of CC&B batches and algorithms and plug in points.
- Meet the SLA requirements for production incidents and provide regular updates.