As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 220,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. People matter, results count.
Within our Operations Transformation capability we bring to life what is next. We help create smarter businesses by
reinventing their operational assets and optimizing processes, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing time to market. Through Process Optimisation specifically, we create new efficiencies using leading techniques, combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset. We work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Our work is focussed on the future operations of our clients, creating business value through process optimisation or future strategy across our key sectors and capability areas. Over the next few years all organisation will go through a period of dramatic change and we have an important role to play: customer experience, increased technology and new economic models are combined with more mature ways of working, developing a fast-paced changing environment where our clients need to transform their operating models.
Capgemini Invent is in a unique position of being a strong independent consulting, digital, innovation and technology business attached to an industrial scale systems and technology business. This means that we are in a very small group of companies that can deliver a complete change and transformation journey to our clients.
We are looking for people that are motivated and want to be part of this change. To join our team you will be curious and interested in developing the future, and will want to take pivotal roles in the change programmes.
The demands of our clients are ever increasing, with a continued view of improving operations and sustaining that development. They look to us to provide the expertise and guidance to be their trusted partner for their operational transformational needs, whilst delivering excellence across their value chains, ensuring programmes are delivered effectively and drive out efficiency at all levels.
As a result, we are seeing a significant increase in demand for our successful Operational Transformation Consultants who are already working with major organisations. We have built a successful track record of improving organisation performance through deployment of leading edge operational and digital practices whilst delivering major cost efficiencies and growth in the process. Our consultants bring to bear vast process excellence experience, a strong business improvement skillset, an understanding of technology and a highly collaborative approach.
We need more talented people like them to join our team.
You will help our clients digitise and optimise operational processes across the value chain, delivering sustainable, agile and digitally-driven Process Optimisation solutions. The role involves the delivery of leading-edge operational excellence, process optimisation and digital solutions, across various industry sectors. You will form part of an experienced and flexible project delivery team, helping clients to realise benefits and transform processes, operations and behaviours which will lead to improved efficiency, improved customer experience and improved business outcomes.
You’ll bring experience in process excellence and implementation, with a passion of working collaboratively with our clients to drive efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement. You may already be a consultant, or you may be working within a change function or improvement team within a large organisation. In addition, you’ll have the following specific experience and personal attributes:
We seek individuals who can demonstrate experience in many of the following:
• Ability to map and understand business processes and operations
• Identification of improvement initiatives to drive operational efficiency
• Design and delivery of performance/process improvement initiatives across the end-to-end value chain
• Working with both Agile and Waterfall delivery approaches to provide sustained results
• A logical, analytical and structured thinker with strong relationship management and influencing skills – often influencing senior stakeholder groups
• Analysing and presenting complex processes and data in a logical, structured and compelling manner
• Managing and/or delivering operation transformation/continuous improvement projects
• Managing and delivering in small to medium sized teams to deliver tangible positive outcomes
• A strong awareness and experience of Operational Excellence/Process Optimisation tools, techniques and approaches and their application, such as Lean Six Sigma
• Identifying and scoping business opportunities, backed with sound commercial acumen
• Understanding of Business Analysis techniques and Automation would also be advantageous
• You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes-demanding project environment
• You will have the knowledge and gravitas to credibly engage with a range of project staff up to a senior level on process excellence and continuous improvement specific subjects
• Possess a digital mindset and an interest in innovation to enable added value
• You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop. You may have personal team lead / management experience, but this is not essential
• You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues
• You’ll have a track record of successful delivery within large scale projects or programmes working alongside other parties