Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Have a delivery background as Operations Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Delivery Lead, Service Desk Team Manager or similar.
- Act with determination and commitment to deliver results.
- Be passionate people developer and profit shaper.
- Easily work with complex business and operational requirements.
- Have a problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- French working proficiency is highly desirable.
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivery to contractual deliverables and achievement of all service quality targets, SLA’s & operational parameters.
- Deliver services within the budgeted pyramid and team size. Identify & execute opportunities to improve operational cost of team.
- Ensure operational governance (Conduct daily standup meetings to ensure operations parameters are well in control).
- Perform quality & operational escalation reviews and take necessary actions.
- Escalate issues beyond control or abilities of team for timely & quality resolutions. Implement automations and other initiatives in the run operations. Delivery of day-to-day run services for the technology area assigned. Manages the team responsible for service delivery.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).