Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Operations Delivery Manager plays an interface role between Service Delivery Manager and the Delivery Towers – that provide the different services to the client. In this role the Operations Delivery Manager is accountable for delivering the service desk support towards a client or a specific set of clients.
• Owns the quality of service delivered from Infra Operations delivery including performance reporting
• Acts as a focal point of contact for the Customer, Service Delivery Manager, 3rd Party Global Vendors and Capgemini Infra Operations, for the delivery of services to the client
• Maintains a detailed knowledge of contracted service requirements (SLA’s and OLA’s) and the potential business impact of service failures
• Is responsible for the service costs control
• Maintains a broad understanding of the underlying technology required to deliver the service and the Global Infra strategies that may affect the client
• Act as a first point of escalation in relation to the operational delivery of the service
• Co-ordinate on-site support operations activities to deliver the service in accordance with contractual scope, and target levels
• monitor cost performance
• Ensure Infra Capgemini performance against SLA’s and KPI’s and take evasive action to avoid potential breaches
• Prepare reports, internal and external, according to the contractual requirements, secure global reporting process
• Collect customer’s requirements and control their implementation with cooperation to 3rd Party Vendors
• Participate in internal and customer-related meetings, in service review meetings held as per the governance structure
• Ensure all Regional / Global Capgemini management and staff involved in the delivery of the service understand its scope and requirements from a Infra perspective
• Ensure performance of third parties against OLA targets from the Service perspective
• Provide regular formal and informal feedback to the Client and Account Management regarding aspects of the service
• Develop and maintain a Continuous Service Improvement plan
• Deliver additional services, coordinate extension
• Team player with the ability to build relationships with internal teams, external clients and vendors
• High level of business manners
• Enthusiastic, confident with a “can do” attitude
• Able to communicate well across the organization
• Organizational and analytical skills, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Experience in customer and customer’s expectations management
• Proven experience with client interfacing
• Service management knowledge according to ITIL
• Very good influencing skills and being able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities
• Very good program management and staff management capabilities
• Highly developed negotiating skills and excellent communication skills
• Fluent English both written and verbal
What we offer
Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.