A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
The Capgemini Operational Technology (OT) Security team has been established for over 14 years providing consultancy services to our customers in order to help them understand the existing security posture of their OT environment identifying where potential gaps or vulnerabilities exist. Our team then works with our customers to evaluate their security posture, propose and introduce solutions and monitor and run them afterwards.
Due to growing customer demand, we are currently looking to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant to join our team of Consultants and Engineers who will share their experiences of working in a rapidly changing, and prominent, area of business in order to take your career to the next stage.
Conduct consultancy and project management assignments in the field of Operational Technology (OT) Security to help customers mitigate the risks of vulnerabilities in their OT environment. This candidate should have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interact with others from the executive level down to highly technical analysts in structured and unstructured situations.
Security activities across one or more of the following areas:
- Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (including offshore environments)
- Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
- Develop OT policies and procedures to help customers reduce the risk of a security breach at an installation, and sustain OT security
- Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures to ensure on going protection against security incidents, perhaps with remediation
- Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues and ensure safe, continuous production operations
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Prior experience working in OT environments across a variety of verticals to include Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or related industries.
- Specialty in one or more of the following OT domains: Network Architecture, Inventory Gathering, Situational Review, Endpoint Protection, Policy & Governance, Standards, Education & Awareness
- Experience working in a consultant capacity or within an organisations OT environment to establish roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing the functional/operational processes and procedures to support their mission.
- Prior experience leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment to include execution of the assessment, analysis of results, and formulation of a final report for dissemination to key stakeholders.
- Prior experience evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT.
- Relevant certifications or knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
Keywords (one or more of the following):
OT, ICS, SCADA, HMI, PLC, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, IEC 62443, NERC CIP, NESA, OG86, NIS D
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
While most of the team work on client locations across the UK, and this gives access to diverse and interesting opportunities, we want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week but travel to client sites within the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.