This role could be located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra
The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Capgemini Financial Services is a Global Strategic Business Unit that provides information technology and consultancy services to the Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance industries. Capgemini FS brings you leading insights & deep industry experience to drive the future of Financial Services. Our customers count on us for the very latest in innovative service offerings & next generation global delivery.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders and SMEs to understand the scope of work and prepare artefacts – solution design, test plan
- Prepare detailed solution design document and run workshops to translate the requirements to development team
- Lead the development and play an integral part in testing cycles and defect fixes
- Perform operational risk identification and assessment.
- Implement plans to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risk.
- Develop operational risk policies and standards.
- Develop key risk and control indicators.
- Track and monitor operating risk issues.
- Report operational risk issues and decisions to senior management on regular basis.
- Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the operational activities.
- Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- To be successful in this role, you will have a continuous improvement mindset and 5+ years eexperience working in Risk and Regulatory related project implementations in Financial Services industry
- Excellent data analysis, profiling, integration, and transformation experience
- Experience in source code management and reg reporting tools like Axiom, Oracle etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- An overwhelmingly positive attitude, with demonstrated ability to focus on and take ownership for both personal and team results (e.g. quality, deadlines, process improvement, etc).
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration, and influencing skills.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.