The job on offer
The Capgemini onshore service manager is responsible for the service delivery performance of the Tower 1 support teams. This is a client facing role.
For these services:
– Participate in regular weekly and monthly client meetings, plus ad hoc meetings where necessary;
– Participate in internal and external CAB & PBI meetings;
– Participate in daily, weekly & monthly internal meetings;
– Participate in internal & external risk register meetings;
– Participate in SACM meetings.
– Manage escalations, issues, roadblocks;
– Ensure that SLA targets are met;
– Provide the lead role and assist the teams during investigations into incidents, problems, changes or any other issues with these services;
– Review and approve changes relating the services;
– Govern the incident, problem, change and service request management processes for the services.
For these teams:
– Managing resources on a day-to-day basis to ensure that adequate cover is maintained during core hours and that out of hours cover is available as and when required, including maintenance of the on-shore support teams on-call rotas.
– Ensure that all teams have completed necessary trainings to be able to support the services, including mandatory client training to maintain campus access (including air-side access);
– Onboarding and offboarding resources for the support teams;
– Resource management of any joiners and leavers.
– Manage the support of ad-hoc power maintenance works activities in the client campus as required.
– Co-ordinate any facility management activities (e.g. vehicle maintenance renewal, safety inspection, air-side cover etc.);
– Participate in the on-call rota for out of hours support of Capgemini services (for Tower 1 services) as required.
– Participate in audits for client services.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com