Job Title: OpenText Exstream Architect
Location: Woodland Hills, CA (Relocate after post COVID)
Capgemini is seeking for OpenText Exstream Architect
- 10 Years of IT Experience Minimum 3 years of Application Development work experience At least 8 years including hands on experience in Exstream
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a client server environment Demonstrated ability for hands on project work
- Experience with Dialogue Live Empower Command Center including Batch Ad hoc On Demand and Interactive workflow patterns Solid design coding testing and debugging skills Should be able to manage guide technical teams provide guidance by taking the lead
- Experience in Java or Net programming and design techniques Solid XML and Schema experience integrating with upstream systems and data transformation Guidewire Insurance Suite and applicable accelerators necessary
- Experience integrating with Document Management Systems ImageRight Alfresco FileNet Documentum etc At least one legacy to Exstream migration experience
- At least one Exstream upgrade experience from a lower version of Dialogue to a newer version
- At least one Live to Empower migration experience Open to Travel for Consulting and other related activities
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.