We are currently looking for a Support Analyst to join our Capital Markets practice within Capgemini FS.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs, as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture and experience in OpenLink / Endur
- Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Capital Markets product knowledge and manage a high level of risk Power, Oil, Gas
- Knowledge of Endur, JVS, OpenComponents
- Understanding of OpenLink APIs and internal working for analyzing issues and developing custom reports views using them
- Background in development and supporting the Openlink Endur trade capture and risk management systems
- Understanding of global commodities desk
- Experience in development and testing of processes and reports using various programming languages
- Ability to perform system enhancements as needed to enable trade booking of new products, invoicing and confirmations, to effectively manage back office activities
- Exporsure to Dodd Frank, EMIR and MiFiD regulations
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.