Opening for Functional safety for Bangalore location.
We are hiring for Functional safety.
Exp: 4-7 Years
– Development of functional safety work products for System/Hardware/Software covering safety requirements/ development/ implementation/ integration/ V & V .
– Should able to work in a team
– To carry out functional safety confirmation reviews and assessments independently for automotive systems
4-7 years of experience
Professional qualification: B.E/ME – Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation
Function analysis at system and sub-system level including FMEA, FTA, and ASIL
Requirements capturing and analysis at the system and sub-system level
Requirements specification preferably utilizing a requirement management tool (E.g. DOORS)
Experience in functional safety standard – ISO 26262/IEC 61508/DO-178B is must
Experience in –
a. Domain experience & knowledge – EV, Chassis, Body electronics/ Powertrain/ ADAS
b. Design and development of real time embedded systems – system and software
c. Safety analysis like FMEA, FTA etc.preferred
d. Verification and validation activities as per the standards as mentioned
e. RTOS, communications (CAN, LIN etc.)
· Knowledge of automotive controls systems design, especially braking systems.
· Knowledge of automotive embedded systems, sensors and communication interfaces
· Knowledge of safety strategies and diagnostics used in automotive control systems
· Knowledge regarding hardware and software implementation for embedded systems
Thanks and Regards,