Open application – SAP Consultants – Capgemini’s SAP team is growing!
Get the opportunity to work together with highly talent and senior consultants towards some of the most loved companies in the world.
We are currently looking to expand our team in Västerås /Enköping, Stockholm, Göteborg and Malmö with experienced SAP Consultants across the whole SAP portfolio.
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
About the position:
This is an opportunity to work on exciting SAP transformation projects at our local and international key accounts. Together with a strong, multinational Capgemini team you will provide expert consultant and advisory service to our clients.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for Swedish speaking SAP specialists, preferably, with consultancy experience.
As a person you are analytical, consultative and able to understand and translate client needs into SAP business processes. You are comfortable working individually as well as in a team and hold the discipline and proactivity required when working in a culture that promotes flexibility and freedom under responsibility.
You are comfortable acting in an advisory role and making decision in the client’s best interest. As we are a global organization it is important that you are comfortable communicating in English, both orally and written.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of scrum and agile ways of working
- Knowledge of business process modeling
- Consulting experience skills
Apply now by clicking the Apply Now button in this add. If you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Emma Josefsson, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.