Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Based in our Government Clients Command Centre, the Capgemini Command Centre Liaison team is the heart of the IT delivery organisation. The On Demand Reporting Analyst will be a core component of the bridge between the Client’s IT Organisation and the wider Government Department. The Command Centre is a 24/7/ 365 days function; however, this role is a normal hour’s role Monday to Friday only.
The successful candidate will be fully flexible and ideally have experience of working in a large outsource service environment. The applicant will be highly motivated in managing the delivery of services, solutions and operations.
• As directed by the Capgemini team support the Command Centre functions by creating and delivering reports that are required for the delivery of the services.
• Supports command centre request from the client to provide data relating to Capgemini’s scope of services.
• Ability to own and Run executive communications (reporting-based information)
• Engages with Capgemini’s non-command centre team based in the highlands and directs where required additional support from the reporting team and the ServiceNow reporting developers.
• Experienced in ServiceNow’s Performance Analytics to create reports and dashboards, with experience in the functionality available is essential
• Experience with a wide variety of reporting tools (not limited to BMC Remedy, BusinessObjects and Crystal Reports would be preferential, but not essential.
• ServiceNow Performance Analytics (Reports & Dashboard)
• Experience of working with ServiceNow development teams
• Communication and presentation skills
• Strong customer communication skills
• Experience of other reporting tools.
• Experience of leading other entities to improve the way the report data
• MS Excel Expert
• Working within a fast-paced large government department.
• Able to interact with clients and deal with the challenges presented by a strong client with a high degree of technical expertise
• Good team working capability
• Methodical approach with good attention to detail
• Analytical Problem Solving
• Working Under Pressure and To Tight Time Scales
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
• This role will be based on the client site 5 days a week.
• This role requires the candidate to achieve DV Clearance (existing SC Clearance will be required).