Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages. Meet our team!
- Providing guidance about migration process and preparation to the customer,
- Ensuring all migration prerequisites are in place,
- Migration planning,
- Being be a single point of contact with the migration team,
- Ensuring smooth execution of migrations of data to Office 365 cloud,
- Managing the escalations from the customer – end to end,
- Coordinating with the Customer Post Migration issues,
- Updating the customer forecast and high level schedule in the internal tools to provide visibility of the customers coming in for migrations, migration type and volumes for the Migration factory to plan for resourcing appropriately,
- Responsibility for managing customers along with offshore teams to drive mailbox migration activities.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
What’ll make You special
- Very good Spanish,
- Very good English,
- Knowledge about Office 365 and related technologies, including core infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business,
- Strong concepts on mail migration from non-Microsoft platform to Exchange Online,
- Knowledge of migrating from previous versions of Exchange Server or third-party messaging systems,
- Knowledge of SMTP, POP3 and IMAP protocols,
- Experience in Troubleshooting Exchange Server related issues,
- Fundamental networking knowledge – IP, DNS, WINS, IP routing, network address translation etc.,
- Ability to learn new technologies very fast,
- Demonstrate passion for MS products and technologies,
- Experience on driving migration project end to end on process and technical front,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Good in handling customer escalation and provide solution,
- Able to manage internal and external stakeholders.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience tuning and scaling Exchange servers,
- Implementation and management of Exchange Server and Office 365,
- Knowledge about other mail server solutions (Lotus Domino, Novell),
- Experience with Powershell.
What we offer
- Possibility of remote work
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.