Office 365 Architect / SME – 9 to 12 Years – Mumbai
Job Title:- Office 365 Architect / SME
Experience:- 9 to 12 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
Role – Architect/ SME Cloud Hybrid Components –
Skills Required – Azure AD Connect, O365, MIM, Migration tools (Binary Tree, Quest). Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Experience – Essential
– Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management;
– Established OS Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of hardware fault diagnosis on HP, Compaq or IBM Intel based technology;
– Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
Experience – Desirable
– Certified in Server and Cloud technologies (Office 365, Azure)
– Various Microsoft applications including Exchange 2013/2016 IIS, SCOM, ADS.
– Designing Implementation and Administration of Office 365, Azure, Identity Solutions – MIM/FIM GALSYNC
– Create project design documents and review
– Working knowledge of Directory / Domains; Knowledge of ITSM. Previous experience with vendors for hardware and software upgrades, installations, and problem determination.
– Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
– Self-driven and able to work single handedly; can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
– Team Leader (ability to work with other Capgemini teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA);
– Client Facing Skills – required to meet with the client to ensure client expectation are understood and delivered
– Good verbal and written communication skills; Conflict management skills needed.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane