Primary Skill: OBIEE
Responsible for design, development and implementation of reporting capabilities as part of the project. Accountable for technical documentation and reviewing documentation with end-users. During UAT, responsible for supporting the defect resolution. During deployment, responsible for putting together migration documents to enable seamless migration. 6-7 years of experience is required.
1. 6+ years of experience in building reports and dashboards using Oracle OBIEE 11g or OBIEE 12c
2. Experience in end-to-end business intelligence solution development including data model design for reporting, dimensional modeling, report development and performance tuning
3. Experience in integrating OBIEE to Essbase for reporting
4. Experience in creating BI Publisher reports
5. Experience with Oracle OBIEE Administration tool for RPD development and migrations
6. Creating and Managing Application Roles in Oracle OBIEE EM
7. Experience in managing user privileges and security in OBIEE
8. Experience in BI and FMW health diagnostics recognizing root causes of server processes down, authentication issues, exceeding memory allocations, etc.
1. Work with cross-functional Business and IT teams of business analysts, data modelers, solution architects, dba's and project managers during all SDLC phases.
2. Strong understanding of Dimensional & Relational Data models.
3. Translates functional requirements into technical specifications. Performs code walkthroughs and formal reviews.
4. Participate in production, off-hours and weekend support
5. Create and follow processes, procedures and best practices
6. Experience in developing re-usable frame-work and components
7. Experience in automation of deployment
8. Experience working on SDLC methodology
9. Experience in tuning performance of dashboard and SQL
10. Experienced in using version control and Job Scheduling Tool
11. Experienced in understanding the flow of data between source and target database, Data analysis and analytical skill
1. Driven and takes initiative
2. Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
3. Good communication and documentation skills
4. Team player