Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
For our New Client Logo in Krakow Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be part of fantastic delivery in O2C area!
- Motivates team members on the daily basis
- Takes care of continuous development of the team members
- Ensures that country specific or other special handling variances are processed according to defined procedures
- Ensures process is controlled according to the agreed procedures
- Oversees the process and customer service decisions
- Resolves complex queries and handles sensitive individual cases within the process
- Ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed SLA/KPI
- Demonstrates knowledge of respective F&A processes and procedures
- Acts as a point of escalation for O2C
- Supervises trainings to the current and future delivery team members. Ensure that processes are understood and being followed by the team members
- Ensures team targets are met
- Handles regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery
- Continually seeks out ways to improve Client’s satisfaction
- Very good English skills (B2)
- Very good German skills (B2)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the O2C area
- Pro-active thinking, independent worker (problem solving included), hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- People management skills (experience in team management will be an asset)
- Work experience in an international/ multi sites environment or customer service would be an asset
- People management skills
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.