O2C – Global Process Model (GPM) Delivery | 8 to 10 years | Bengaluru
- Lead and manage a project or programme work stream and its deliverables within a project with minimum guidance
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen;
- Familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed.
- Contribute to the shaping and structuring work packages through specific expertise and knowledge.
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses and can identify situations and areas requiring improvements assessing the best ways to address them
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert for the client specific application of the client processes
- Analyze and redesign processes within the area of expertise in a specific client business context and drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) alignment within the area of expertise
- Drive performance improvement by applying best in practice standards and innovative process improvement methodologies
- Drive process improvement through technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Drive DGEM alignment within the area of expertise
- Actively contributes to the development of new tools, offers, points of view and methodologies
- English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
- Economic education
- Strong business knowledge and experience, management skills, decision making skills.
- Certified in at least one DGEM Tech technologies
- Preferably ACCA or CPA certification
June 23, 2021